Decision Making Skills & Decision Making Tools. http://www.TruePotentialCounseling.com. In this video Andrea Cairella, LPCC in Long Beach, CA covers decision making skills and decision making tools so effective decision making can occur. By learning the 5 decision making tools that lead to effective decision making you will be able to have the decision making skills necessary to live a peaceful, fulfilling and intentional life.
C'mon over to http://truepotentialcounseling.com/decision-making-skills-4-decision-making-tools/ where the main discussion happens after the episode.
Want to develop your decision making skills? In today's video you'll learn the top 5 decision making tools you need so that you can start making effective decision making choices in your personal and professional life.
1. Create A Pro And Con List- One decision making tool is to create a Pro and Con list for one option and a Pro and con list for the alternative option.
2. Connect with Your Inner Wisdom- Each of us has an emotional aspect that chooses pleasure over pain and avoids hassles and discomfort. Take time to get still and listen to your inner voice by connecting with your body and your breath.
3. Develop Effective Decision Making Skills: Sometimes we may 1st need to learn mindfulness skills so we can stay in the present moment or learn how to manage our emotions effectively.
4. Rejecting the Need for Certainty- If you remind yourself that you cannot have certainty and that you don't need it, you can begin to harness your intuition and develop self-confidence and inner trust by making choices despite not knowing the precise outcome.
5. Be Satisfied with your Decision- When making decisions, individuals are either "maximizers" or "satisficers." Are you a satisficer or a maximize?
Which decision making tools do you use? Which decision making skills are most important to you? Tell me over on the blog.
If you enjoyed this video, subscribe to our channel and sign up for your free weekly relationship and life advice at http://www.TruePotentialCounseling.com
And if you're interested in more videos on anxiety and stress reduction, check out our YouTube playlist on that exact topic here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atjYymAoWAY&list=PLgoDbXJ8GI0ufaib1Vo5a9dT6u4xJom9n
Thanks for watching!
My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/peakpotentialtherapy
Decision making skills on my website: http://truepotentialcounseling.com/decision-making-skills-4-decision-making-tools/
Decision making tools on YouTube: http://youtu.be/CLKvmAaGD8k